Guidelines of migration
Guidelines of Migration in Ch. Brahm Prakash Ayurved Charak Sansthan
- The first preference will be given to the students of Government Ayurvedic Colleges / Government aided Ayurvedic College followed by private Ayurvedic Colleges.
- If the available seats in the Sansthan are less and the candidates for migration are more, then the merit of aggregate marks of the candidates in the previous examination will be considered i.e for getting the admission/migration in the 2nd prof. BAMS, the merit of 1st prof. examination marks will be considered.
- The minimum required aggregate should not be less than 55% in the previous examination for migration/transfer in the Sansthan.
- The students passed with ATKT/supplementary examination or failure in any subject will not be considered for getting the transfer/migration in the Sansthan.
- At present, as per the admission policy of Sansthan, there is a provision of 85% quota for Delhi, 10% for outside Delhi and 5% for foreign nationals. If the seats from the Delhi quota are vacant then the preference will be given the students from Delhi State and if the seats from outside Delhi Quota are vacant, the preference will be given to the students from Outside Delhi.
- The reservation policy of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University will be applicable in case of migrated students (If the case may be).
- The guidelines of Central Council of Indian Medicine regarding the migration of students from other Ayurveda College will be followed i.e. the students may be allowed to take the migration to continue his/her study to another college after passing the first year examination. Failed students transfer and midterm migration will not be allowed. For migration, the students shall have to obtain the mutual consent of both Colleges and Universities and will be against the vacant seat after obtaining NOC from CCIM.
- For N.O.C. from the University, the migration will be permissible within the rules, regulations, Ordinance of Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (At present Ordinance 7:”Migration of students”).
Last Updated Date :- 15-05-2018
Page last updated on: 04-08-2022